By Shikha Ahluwalia
StalkBuyLove gives you 5 easy secret weapons for getting through the year flaunting your Boho Chic style. Be rest assured you will leave everyone baffled by the audacious way of dressing those plain and simple tees and denims. The refreshing ‘sway with me’ style is ever welcoming. These super interesting ideas are sure to be the upgrade you need.
Luxury brands from Emilio Pucci to Chloe, BCBG to Hermes have been sporting the boho spirit since eternity and have continued to produce statement pieces that can get the vibe on the most basic looks. One is free to toughen up the look with man style separates and sturdy accessories to being free spirited with pretty florals.
1. The Happy Hippie– Experiment with luxurious suedes, patchwork and prints to peasant blouses for the retro touch. Get your groove on with carefree yet sumptuous clothes that are easy to wear from 9am to 9pm.
2. Fringe Benefits– Limit yourself to one statement piece per outfit. You could pair an A-line skirt with a tucked in threadbare white t-shirt.
3. Playsuits For Life– This one piece ensemble is as utilitarian as it can get. Play off the silhouette when choosing accessories to create an overall mood. Add substantial wooden sandals and chunky neckpieces to look your youthful best.
4. Bloom Like A Flower- No matter if it’s spring, summer, autumn or winter, a hit of romance and femininity never hurts. Make space for a little flower power, be it handmade head gears to floral slippers or boots to a skimpy short floral. You will never cease to smile and look your pretty self.
5. Loosen it up – From culottes to wide leg pants that touch the ground. Play with prints and accentuate your curves with a tight fitted top to balance the look. Flared pants are a boon for all those short girls as they elongate the legs and give an impression of height.
So girls! At the beginning of this season, go through your wardrobe and make a list of what you are lacking. This will help you focus on what you really need when shopping. Put some serious thought into buying your next set of accessories, as a simple belt can update an old dress instantly and will cost you far less.