Live your Life and Forget your Age seems to be the principal our Bollywood men have been following. Just like Wine tastes better with age, these men seem to grab more swoons and drools now than before. Check out the 7 MEN who made it to our list :
1. Anil Kapoor : He may be weary of answering the “Aapke evergreen looks ka raaz” question. But, we still cannot get over how youthful and charismatic Anil Kapoor is. From his silver screen debut in 24 to Dil Dhadakne Do’s salt and pepper hairstyle, he has surely captivated our hearts.
2. Amitabh Bachchan : At 72, Big B, is not only considered as an iconic actor but also someone who has a dynamic personality. A superstar whose career spans over four decades is a favorite amongst women of all ages.
3. Hrithik Roshan : He said “Kaho na Pyaar Hai” and we all hummed “Kaha na pyaar hai” in our mind. Who would have thought that this soft spoken cute boy could transform himself into the Greek God of Bollywood? Great acting skills, lean body and an additional skill of dancing sums up our heartthrob!
4. Salman Khan : Salman Khan has always been a people’s person. Although some may not appreciate his movies, we certainly appreciate the way he takes care of his grooming. He has been known for bringing the term ‘body-building’ to Bollywood hence, inspiring the likes of Arjun Kapoor to get fit too.
5. Rahul Khanna : We hearby declare Rahul Khanna as ‘Ageless’. Rahul Khanna doesn’t seem to age at all. His offbeat movies, cute looks and dapper style = Mr. Perfect. We can’t help but stalk Mr.Khanna every once in a while.
6. Milind Soman : Seated on his golden throne, a towel draped shirtless Milind Soman welcomes you to his humble fort. Yes, you guessed it right - The Old Spice advertisement had us drooling over his chiseled body!
7. Akshay Kumar : The word ‘impossible’ doesn’t seem to exist in Akshay’s life. From life-threatening stunts to wearing a snake around his neck like a scarf, everything that he does, he does it with utmost zeal, energy and good looks! Kudos to you Mr.Khiladi for being our all-time favorite! We heart you!
Think we missed someone? Comment below and tell us who and why!